|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
|Filter Type||Multigrade Sand Filter|
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Piece|
|Plant Type||Effluent Treatment Plant|
|Type Of Waste||Non-Biodegradable|
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Manual|
|Application||Waste Water Treatment|
|Material||Fiberglass reinforced plastic|
|Water Source||Waste Water|
|Plant Type||Sewage Treatment Plant|
|Type of module||Package MBR WWTP|
|Plant Type||Sewage Treatment Plant|
|Treatment Technique||Clarifier, Mixed Bed Bio Reactor|
|Automatic Grade||Semi-Automatic, Automatic, Manual|
|Treatment Technique||Bio Tower, Fluidized Aerated Reactor, Mixed Bed Bio Reactor, Clarifier|
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Plant Type||Wastewater Treatment Plant|
Unistar manufacturer waster water treatment plant for Electroplating industry wastewater treatment plant has various kinds containing such as cyanogen, chromium (Cr), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), phosphorized wastewater.Besides these chemical elements, there are also some other metal ions, their contained elements and densities are very different; Additionally different manufacturing process and business scope makes different density for the same waste water, therefore it would be very hard to verify the inlet water quality.
No matter what kind of waste water, the PH value for the waste water will be either acid or alkaline, usually waste water contains more inorganic chemicals than organic chemicals, it has poor biochemical ability.
|Usage/Application||Industrial Waste Water|
|Water Source||Industrial Effluent|
|Inlet Water Quality||Industrial Effluent|
|Tank Dimensions||500 x400 x 700 mm|
|Delivery Location||World Wide|
|Capacity Inlet Flow Rate||20m3/day|
SN ITEMS Description Before Treatment After Treatment 1 Temperature 250 C to 350 C Not exceed 50 C above ambient 2 Colour Light yellowish Colourless 3 Odour Present (light) Nil 4 pH NA 6.5 to 8 5 TSS NA <30 mg/l 6 Oil and grease NA <10 mg/l 7 BOD NA <30 mg/ltr 8 COD NA 150 mg/ltr
As the BOD load is equally distributed in daily discharge, no separate BOD removal is suggested.
• The effluent reach to ETP from all the streams is made homogeneous in the underground equalization tank, after subjected to, bar screen chamber, and Oil and grease trap.
• Air agitation is being provided in the equalization tank to ensure homogeneity.
• Effluent is lifted and transferred to flash mixer, where coagulant/chemicals are being added by dosing.
• Dosing is achieved by automatic dosing pumps for precise quantities of chemical dosing.
• Air agitation is provided in dosing tanks and flash mixer for mixing of solutions.
• The air quantity can be regulated by valves provided in the piping.
• The overflow solution of flash mixer shall be taken to clari-flocculator tank.
• Flocculent chemical is added in this tank with dosing pump, which help the impurities to form large flocs in the form of sludge.
• The clarifier is inclined tube type settler, having tubepac media for sludge separation. These are inclined tubes made out of PVC material, placed at an angle of 600.
• Sludge settles at the bottom of tube settler and treated water goes to biological treatment.
• Sludge from the bottom of the clarifier in being taken to sludge drying beds or filter press system for dewatering.
• Sludge cakes are being formed after separation of water.
• Solid waste will be transferred to land fill or PCB designated sites.
• Sludge settles at the bottom of secondary tube settler and treated water overflows to treated water holding tank.
• Filtered water from sludge dewatering system will be taken back to equalization tank.
• Water from TWHT is being transferred to DMF (Dual Media Filter) for final treatment of TSS.
• Water from DMF is being transferred to ACF (Activated Carbon Filter) for treatment of Color, Odor etc.
• Finally water will be discharged or used for horticulture.